Saturday, June 20, 2009

Make me Feel like a family

- everything have change from time to time....it making me feel happy -

I have got into my new life....In the College...I met a lot of new friends....We know each other very well from the start.....since the 3 / 4th day of the college we have been like a family....slowly till our group have become bigger..and now there is 10+++ of us =D. who knows later on became 20++ ? lol haha XD
  • a lot of people though that we are from the same school and come to the same college
  • actually all of us dunno each other at the first place
  • and now we have been form into a group which called as FAMILY
  • we help each other and care about each other feeling
  • we played fun togetther
  • we solve the problem togetther
  • we sit exam and study togetther
  • we care about each other
Thanks to you people and let me gain my confident and my real self back... =) thanks you ^.^

1 comment:

asyikin ismail said...

yeah....many people ask me too.."are u guys from the same school" haha...its kinda fun...we r so close now...yeah..i really2 have fun with u guys. :D