Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Day

  • today is Day 2 of missing the person...
  • well today i may be too tired and having fun with my family
  • today being so silly...someone that all of us hate him the most..and i being like his avenger....
  • he being so immature..he just make me damm piss off
  • so....those homework are freaking hard is keep on giving me pressure make me really headache....is like im the only who doesnt know how to do it...
  • i am really dumb lolz....
  • alright then...i hope goin all this i will being more hardworking and make me study much more easily....
  • GOGO Coddy keep it up
  • and i wish i could ever leave you out from my heart....i dont wish it something happen on me like last time...and wish my family will back to normal soon...
  • my second bro is freaking funny...we went for a walk today cool...and we saw a mini zoo and this stuff gonna influence my family member and now my house hv 7 CHICKENS OMG!?...

No comments: