Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love & Family

Love
  • well i love to go with love...sometimes love is kinda stupid and being really silly that u could ever imagine.....
  • all friends beside me....having all kind of love problem...they just love a person but they just doesn't have the braveness to face the fact which is imposibble....
  • and i have been giving advice to them...
  • but come back to me....i been wondering...that i may just give them a proper advice but come and think about it...i cant face my love....
  • i didnt really couple up before but i spoke like have been through a lot of exprience....
  • even though i didnt couple up before but i do fall in love before which is something people are not suppose to have this..cause it may bring up you to become stupid and did something silly which worth nothing...
  • me? im the first person in the world who have this exprience before....if not mistaken I did mention it on my previous POSTS....
  • haha so it's been 2009 and everything goes a big diferent since last year compare to this year
  • met a lot of new friend, new school (college), seens a lot of new stuff. learn something that you didnt even learn before and futher more....
  • but...there is something i'm still keeping in my heart and i didnt let go
  • since i move a step into 2009 i have though i could ever forget the one i love in fact i am just lying to myself, im cheating on myself....i just cant face it...
  • it's been 4 months we didnt even call,see or even heard each other voice....but once i listen to love song my love image is just appear and i cant even forget it...even i get into my bed the image just appear..So, i just have to make myself really tired and go to bed.....and during last week if im not mistaken...i even dream about it...
  • so, to tell the truth is just so suffering....i feel like telling someone but i just may not know who should i tell to...so i just expose my feeling through blogging....
  • Futhermore, sometimes i just feel like crying it out but i just cant....i cant cry from the outside and i cry from inside of my heart......this prove that i still love the person...and prove that i cant even forget the person....how much i miss the person i just may not know...i wish one day we meet we could just hug each other..is just enough...even till today i have change a lot...i became tuffer,stronger and may not easy been bullied...but im sure with it voice it just bring the old me back....
  • this is why i said why im in love...and i will try my best to let it go....to bring myself up and face the facts " Go Coddy"
Family
  • As everyone know family is important to everyone...i remembered one of my friend said before no matter what you did..your friend are not important but your family is important cause they the one who support you and gives you strength....
  • At first. i just don't believe but till i step into 2009 i just realize what my friend said is true....
  • my family is do a part of me..without them i may not move forwards till this far...
  • exspecially my mum..her love i can totally feel it...i will try my best to giv her more than what she gave it to me.....
  • and so...my family having a really big family problem...it's been 4 month since now...since November till now February....
  • i really worried for my family member i wish i could help...but in fact i just can do nothing....
  • so i felt went to the temple to pray for my family safe and be happy....
  • and moreover, i wish we could went through the problem as soon as possible and went back to our old road.....
  • over i pray for my family again =) *may god bless*

No comments: