Monday, March 9, 2009

The Following Days

  • here goes the following day it does not change anything in me...
  • well...yesterday night it was my friend wedding dinner....this wedding dinner make me think how happy and lovely a couple was...and this wedding dinner the bride and groom picture was printed on a bottle which kinda lovely....and the night i came back....im just too tired and slept...the next day im totally fine but..once it reach till evening which is around 7pm....my feeling was just feeling so bad and i look at the bottle...all kind of image just appear in my mind......
  • is sad pain and hurt...something and some feeling that cant and hard to be explain....
  • im thinking...that do i have the day....or maybe not....im just have the worried and sadness in me...wish i could just forget it off aand take it away......
  • hope one day i could find it...

No comments: