Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scary and More Scary

  • wow 2 more day to spm result....i wonder what's my result....i do believe i did sacrifice and put some hardwork in my studies..but i just dunno why... i felt that...i have done nothing for it...i lost all of my confident with all of sudden.....after tomorrow the day has come...i may not know...is it...a happy day or the sad day.....im full of worried and fearness i just dunno what's my result is.....i feel so nervous since last 2 weeks ago....i hope everything will be fine...which bring happiness to me and my family... =)
Saturday
  • i went to my friend wedding after my class which is a bachelor night...i met my friend....well he gave me a lot of advise and support me and taught how to be succesful and be more confident on myself.....so i just listen even know i may not answer his question properly....he been asking me a lot of question that i never think of it and i didnt even asked myself before....so he asked me...and it took quite a time for me to answer back.....and im like wow.....what happen to me? is just a simple question why i cant answered it? haha...so after every of his advise....i went back....
Sunday
  • my friend official wedding dinner is kinda cool...the celebrate it in KL Tower...is kinda cool and fun...and from there we can see the whole KL...and is kinda romantic to see there is a new couple have been known as couple and wife...what a romantic scenes...and so i met my friend again it seems he quite busy and in fact he look that he have more stuff to chat with my sister than me =(......well is ok....i will not make a dissapointment to you so i could gain you confident back.....
oh well...my result is coming out soon...which is about my future...is kinda scary....i hope i could pass through this whole stuff....Go Coddy!.....what i can do...i just have to pray for it.....here it goes....

No comments: