Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Disney Movie

hehe...Today I can't believe that I actually watched Disney Movie haha

The movie name is " Go Figure " oh well, In this char make me feel touched cause of the story line...and the supporting between both of them
which is who? haha I'll intro you Jordan Hinson & Jake Abel








Both of them are being so cute=) and they just, Pretty,hot and handsome! LOL haha =X
well, this makes me feel lonely all the time....
Tell the truth my tears actually dropped....and after the movie...I ter-think of "dia" hmm.... but Im pretty sure...dia won't did what it happen on the movie... Like how the supports goes... how the caring and helped each other around XD haha.... oh well...

that's all for today.. Hope you people love the leng zai and leng lui I just introduce XD

- stay tuned, I might gonna tell a story XD-

- Love -

No comments: