Saturday, March 27, 2010

Love is Around

  • haha you guys must be wonder huh? Is this mean coddy are in love or what?
  • well, obviously NO....The reason is because... My cousin is Married =DDDD omg tomorrow is her wedding dinner haha...BOTH of them just look so cute...and while giving them a cup of tea...I feel awkward!...."blur ma" XD
haha after, my mum went to attend another wedding dinner...My sis and I go for a movie(Pandora's Box"my 2nd time watching it>.<)!!! LOL
  • Let's us get back to MY TOPIC =D haha the reason is 1st my cou's
  • 2nd is because I told my sis that, this month i saw 2 snake in a role... Well,
  • 1st snake it happen in SueFei house and
  • The 2nd one is somewhere on JesJes house area.....
  • So, my sis said people said that when someone saw snake it means he/she is in the mood of "dou fa wan" <-- sry dunno how to translate it >.<
  • oh well, at 1st im like haha is it??~ oh well, Today we did pass by my college(UCSI) and we met one of my collegues(korean dude)
  • Once, we arrived LM...We saw him again...and coincidentally we watched the same movie and he sat in front of me LOL! =.="
  • My sis feel like WTH.... and she gonna start her "joke" which is like...I wonder he is your.... and I'm like what!
  • It just so coincidence( we bang into him for 7 times in a day) and hilarious man...
  • haha, oh well hopefully if it come, just come out a proper one XD

Last but not least, Earth's Hour!!! of course I won't forget about it.... basically im switching off all of my house light but im turning on my Comp =D
haha, at least I did something XP.....
Have a good day people =)

No comments: