Monday, May 3, 2010

Movie


Happy & Love Forever

  • Heyy, I just finished a movie drama... dang this movie is awesome... haha but I have to say in the front part... It makes you doesn't like every and each of person in the movie except the watak utama perempuan and ming dao <3>
  • In the progress going behind is just so touched me...but I still love "Fated to love you" and of course every movie have their own "qualities" this movie... I really like how Ming Dao act...
  • how he acts is just makes every girl woohooo I can say that is every girl dream guy o~ LOL haha...
  • and seriously I don't like the ending at all man...Once I finished it... I'm like WTH haha....
  • haha total go 30 Episod... I can say please do pay attention on Episod 27 or 28 either one of it... you can obviously hear that is not Ming Dao voice...which where it doesn't feel that touchy and attractive jor...
  • so yea... It seems i'm like promoting haha XD must watch! XD every part of he say... ge me la ai yo~~ ai ya~ hao la~ (this is where girl should actually feel melted) XP hahaha!! you feel it totally different from us Malaysian XD
- must watch XD -

yean drama movie... you fav o~~ must go watch haha even tho is not wilber pan but... ming dao also not bad XD








A part of him in the movie =D

No comments: