Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Buddy Day

  • today i was thinking to make him happy but i think i have failed..hehe...during break i was thinking going down to take our break with wei yean and him...but...he want to accompany his another buddy more than me..haha....
  • well everything just go normal...even know i keep on make silly and crazy jokes...which is not really funny =.=" but i have tried...he just getting...moody and emo...so i was worried haha....tonight he will b quite busy cause he will do something O.o hmm wondering will he called me after or before that?...haha....well...i ate with wei yean and even in lunch =D
  • well the the school end...me and my buddy walk back...but is really obvious he prefer his another buddy than me..well maybe i just think too much...haha...anyway he told me something...which is....during the Birthday if there is 2 present he and me gonna have one...if there is only one i gonna take it..but arent that silly..i say that...how can this be...anyway is our birthday....it's depend on the person who they want to give...if they doesn't want to give...well forget it than...is fine with me....haha dude you just don't think so much ba...remember smile always.....
  • hmm wondering what should i do...to make him more happier and better....so far i cant even make him a smile....haha.....
  • Wow...with my sis go have our food just now...very full....
  • after that hey wei yean sing in meetoto wei! i told u de la! ur voice really not bad ^^ wish to hear some more new song's from you..haha
  • and den..Kheng sing..LoLz i really i dunno i should laugh or keep quiet haha,...
  • after that i met sok yan..haha i just met everyone...after everything is over...
  • i get a new song from kheng which is
    "All or Nothing"
  • over here...i feel a lot of thing....i dunno....compare me...to him and the game...what do he actually think...actually he today did ask me something which...is....if me want to choose someone..who would i choose and with some condition on it but i didnt really heard it properly......
  • over here....i just feel very depressed and i hope something will happen...to make me happy...the only thing warm me up...for now....is the song's...i feel so soft..but my heart still hurt....i wish this feeling will over soon and have a happy moment....

No comments: