Monday, August 4, 2008

I miss you...(LOVE)

  • today in the school im totally rushing from 8 karangan to 30 karangan....phew at last i made it...lucky me.....
  • seriously my hand are pain...today in the early morning...me and wei yean talk about meetoto...just suddenly saying me for the game...
  • both of us just feel very weird......
  • after today mostly the whole we didnt really learn anything cause mostly the whole day is about copy karangan...man...seriously wasting my TIME!.
  • and....at first I am thinking going to break...but...well he asked me to helped him to bring his stuff up to the class cause he though that i didnt go for break..oh well...i just go for lunch den...
  • just go on....i dunno WTF is my problem...i just very moody...in my heart i miss someone....i just very miss.......
  • den..during lunch... didnt went down...so i just go with Wei Yean to have our breakfast in lunch..
  • while we are eating debbie,weiyean,CP and me sit on 1 table all of us chat happily and funny thank to them....to make me happy...hehe....it do have a lot of fun...well after that everything back into normal....i just keep quiet in the class and study...but my buddy every1 is chatting and play games.....
  • so go to Sejarah...the first time..i really listen and study about it....
  • even during this lesson...in my heart...i really miss someone.....i really miss....this feeling just cant go away from me...why would u appear? what did you want from me?.....can you at least give me an answer....you know...i miss you..my heart...just very pain.....did u know how's the feeling is?....pain.....
  • and so sorry for him...cant accompany him...and he even tried to make me happy and played with me...sorry dude...
  • and today the first time i walk alone...back without waiting my buddy....i just walk...but my buddy just come by me...haha...thanks for the companion...

after just go study group...

  • normal...but less talk even in tuition......and go i have dinner with my sister...me and niece and nephew...keep on talk about joke...but me and my sister suddenly we talk about future...LoL.....
  • in all of this one song is always exist is " A Whole New World"
  • till i came back...i realize about my homework that i havent done....
  • but i have no mood to continue cause i still missing.....i wish you could call or...talk to me....

- every word you gave me is a power..

- every voice you voice out on me is a miss...

-every moment you look at me...i will care for you

-every moment your tear droped out...i will be there for you and wipe it out...

-every moment you have fun...i just will be happy for you and sit aside alone.

-every moment you laugh i will smile at you..

- every moment you pain or sick...i will ask you and helped you..

-everytime you desperate...i will try my level best to help you..

-everytime you busy..i will be very understanding...

-everytime you help me..i felt very thankful

-everytime you look into my eyes...i feel shy and happy

-everytime you hold my hand...i just feel to hug you tightly..

-everytime you are sick....i will try my best to take care you to comfort you

-everytime i your smell...make me in love...

-everytime i feel you are just around me...

-everytime i feel i just need you...

-everytime i just cant let you go....

-everytime i sick i just want you to care more about me...

-every single second and minute i will missing and just and only love you..

  • may this only is a dream..haha...
  • well after that everything goes as usual me and wei yean have night chat haha...

No comments: