Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yesterday and Today In 1

Yesterday
  • haha he get well le...i mean he has back to normal...is a good news den....
  • everything go normal...he just act funny....
  • feel relieve and glad
  • during lunch....1st time...1 whole gang sit togetther ^^ which is debbie,chinpang,weiyean,liling,siok jin,ailin,huiki,chinlong,sokyan and me...
  • over here...debbie asked chin pang...who is all his wife.....3rd is she...the 4th he point at me...
  • debbie eat half way and splash everything out from her mouth...LoLz.....
  • is a funny day...

After School

....in school very happy but.. i doesnt aspect this group member..haih...

  • i having study group and this time im the most early person O.o
  • well in the study i was aspecting something to study...but at last...we just copy some notes...and both of them use me as a object to let them quarrel...they really giving me a hard job...to turn all the topic..the keep on say some words...to hurt each other by using me...arent they thing about my feeling? but i have to act normal justto calm the situation....
  • but seriously really wanna scold them up...after that...they suddenly put my buddy name in....my voice just a bit loud....but lucky I didnt say some harsh words.....and is just lucky i can control my emotion....if not....i rather quit from the study group......got i feel like slapping them....but well actually to stand on their side and think...is actually their feeling will be like that....so...after that me and yu yee walk back to my house...we have a small chat....i told her about something which one of our member....in study group....
  • I really don't like people mention anythin or something bad about my friend and my family....this i very serious if i know it...mayb you could just not talk to me ever if I in bad mood that day...and cant two of u just calm down...and dont quarrel anymore in this thing u guys keep on say i will affect the study....but actually u guys are the one who affect the group.......
  • so...till tuition...and goes till the next day...
  • at night Xin Ying find me..haha....both of have chat something very silly =.="
  • well and i slept very early i sleep at 11pm!...lolz....but 1am i woke up...cause my TEETH very pain.....pain till WALAO!! really pain...

Today

  • well...today my mum and my whole family have went to Ipoh...left me alone in the house...is just because i was aspecting having study group on afternoon...but Michelle just told me on 3,30....what did she aspecting me.....how can i out from my house when there is no one.....here i would like to mention that plss do care about people feeling.....
  • so.....everything just go so BORING!
  • me alone in the house do nothing....so i continue my BM homework which is the 30 Contoh Karangan.......
  • and is also because Wei Yean modem have prob on the afternoon till night..phew so much better......wei yean can on le....and in Meetoto...Debbie!!! she is in....her guessing....really.....haih.. =x
  • well den and tml in the early morning Seet Ye and Yu Yee have to come my house tomolo for the study group...hope everything will go fine..den..haha

well now in my heart very miss someone...hope you sms or give me a call....

before go to bed...

No comments: