Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks to you girls..

  • today everything just be very happy before go school..but kinda worried my buddy...cause he being so sad last night...
  • so during the morning assembly....all the monitor got scolded by some principal...for jus all of sudden...
  • after that...i just go back to class...
  • every period of my class today.....i keep look at my buddy face...he just look so obvious to me...that his sadness....but the others said he is just tired..yea he do tired...but as a close friend i dunno..i just know that he just really sad.....
  • in here..im just getting emo...is just because i dunno why...is just a feeling that...he sad...and i just feel sad for him....this i just me...over here i just felt that me is so dumb...because that im not suppose to be emo and im suppose to just make him happy....and i already set my mind that...i must make him laugh...just i dunno y i get control and been betray by my feeling which i just cant come across it....
  • so...everything just go.....and till we having economics....i dunno y i just do it the paper so stress and emotional is just because i got distracted the attention by my friend sadness.....i was like keep on hitting my head while doing the test...and some of the question im just no suppose to wrong but is just i didnt read some of the sentences and word..so i hav done a big mistake.....

over here you guys just can say that im stupid....because of someone sadness but i become more sad.....well i dunno about you guys....but.....to me...when i see my friend sad....i just cant let them like that...especially when u just cant do anything or even give them advise......they just wont listen.....just feel kinda useless....

  • well just go after lunch is quite lucky he wanted to go for his lunch...if not he just wont ate anything.....and then we have Malay Class here..our teacher didnt came to our class....we just continue to copy the 30's Sample Essay......well he just so exhausted....and he got soo...emotional...and sad and very tired....as i keep on sit beside him...i know him just too well...the first time he slept....he wont move his hand but this time he did....is just...something told me he just cant put down or let go his big bag...and to me is just obvious enough....
  • so till it times up....3.30...both of us walk back to the guard house togetther.....he didnt talk to me...a single word..till nearly reach the destination..i say that "eh today u didnt hit me....i reli not get used with it..haha.....so then he just smile a while.."
  • here den..i just a little bit relieve....
  • after that....when i say "bye" he dun even have the mood to say it out...and he just wave me......he just making feel worried and sad....what i can do is just hope he is just fine...
  • well i when back and reached my house...my mum asked me to eat...but i just dont have the moody to take the food....my mum feel sad about it...so i say i just fine...den i go have nap and overslept till forget about study group...when i was awake....i saw wei yean had find me...over here..i get so emo..and thx to her to awake me XP so that im not suppose to be so dumb just be smart yo..haha.....
  • after that.....till 7,15pm i just cant wait to talk to Yu Yee so...i just go to Michelle house and find her......when i just reached there.....both of them just asked me to sit down and say it out my problem.....so.....i just tell them everything....which what happen in the school...and i just cry in front of them....what they did....they just give me advise...don't think to much...and just calm down....and they just worried about me...and they just listen about all my rubbish...Lastly,...they adivse me...and Yu yee her parents asked her to went back..but she say give her another hour....to accompany me..haha....after they just make me laugh and give me a lot of opinion how and what should i do...to handle the situation.They just awake me....and correct my mistake.....and Lastly before we dismiss....they just make me laugh.......thanks to them to make my mood to be back normal....over here....i have mention something...that i wish someone could told him...that actually what i have done...not that i want to get anything what i want is only a true friendship...
  • After That, Yu Yee fetched me home...and she will sms me....a msg...which is funny..to my buddy....well den ....i reached home...
  • and wei yean said she accompany me the whole night...haha so happy to hear that....after that she introduce me a game..which people go on stage and sing....haha....is fun and funny

THX TO ALL OF THEM FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND MAKE ME HAPPY.

- hope u will be fine....and be happy always..i will support and cheer for u as your best buddy! -

No comments: