Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Glad that all people beside me are happy(emo blog)

  • I forget to blog for pass 2 days....well i would say yesterday night...is something cant b aspected....so i was like quite emotional today.....
  • well so...till today...the first time ever i sleep for 3 hours! in the school...phew....
  • and today in the school we got....our SPM time table...awww man everyone in the class have come out a sound like ish.......and some of them all totally tension but me and some of us....still fine....
  • after school i reached home....i ate and have a little bit rest.....
  • while im sleeping...with all of sudden..im so tension and cant sleep well....i was like keep think about....the SPM time table...and something else.....
  • so after that at 7...i awake i ran down....and i chat with Aunty Sau....i was like omg...left 108 DAYS! to spm.....and yu yee said i try to make you more scare is actually only 10weeks more.....so...while im talking to Aunty Sau...i was like keep on shout!!! for the tension inside me...so I decided to called Pn,Jalaja to be my counselor...she being so worried for me as well....and she said she feel so sorry cause of cant take care....but well she so silly......she have her future to go le...as a best friend...we can understand =D no worries....and she did help me relieve a lot.....and she really care about me....anyway sorry to make you so worried....i will try my best and would not make you dissapointed...hope we will see each other soon...
  • after Pn,Jalaja called
  • my buddy called....me....and i was like keep on telling him what happen the past just now....and than he was like seem that I have more stuff to talk about than he do..LOLz....well after he mention his problem i felt kinda useless cause cant help him really much....hehe anyway thanks to calm me down....you are my best buddy!
  • and hope you will be fine....
  • those tension about me and SPM was making me and my study group member really worried wish us will be fine and can finish our topic as soon as possible....
  • so after at 10,30pm i have a chat with yu yee...hehe....so we have chat....
  • STRAIGHT A'S PEOPLE!
  • Keep it up and best of luck people...
  • with all of suddent a lot of people find me..haha....in msn...first time...hehe...you guys are funny...lucky to have you guys have friend....

No comments: