Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thx for the support

  • in the early morning...i have a big quarrel with my family...
  • so today in the school....it happen which i had cried...quite embarased anyway....
  • but thx for all my friend support and sorry....difitnah that he the one who make me sad...haha...thx to u buddy...
  • so...today we played football...me kinda sux in it....i let in 5 goal...and 1 of it just give me a shoot..OUCH..
  • so i when back...before that i wake up at 8,30 and called my friend to apologize...hehe...i slept till 9.....phew....prove that im so TIRED...
  • well today my sis gonna share my bed....means she gonna sleep with me tonight....wow....wondering...about the bed...*my bad*
  • well everything goes just fine...
  • so far nothing really special...

No comments: