Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Made a New Friend

  • today on 2pm i went for study group.....only me and yu yee...seet yet come later....me and yu yee keep on talk something very funny which about people character and something very funny about it..!!
  • after that seet ye have came so we start our study group....
  • so over here...they need to do add math project...so over here i met a new friend his name is Chen Hong..lolz...
  • Yu Yee and me found out something....shhh is only our secret haha...after that go have dinner with my family...
  • and my mum had to went back to Pahang.. =(...
  • so...i just go to bed..in the early midnight....my niece play the violin..omg...that's sux....
  • and wei yean called me for no reason..and to let her release her tension...anyway she is just funny...haha....
  • eh you dun get so HIGH fast wake up!! - seng a -

No comments: