Thursday, July 24, 2008

Games Make You Tired and Drown~

  • today in the school everything goes quite fine...wait till 11am we are having a assembly...for our i-movie competition...
  • i cant believe we lost and for the movie we got 50 marks....poor thing...well to me i think im kinda like responsible for..it...so kinda sad...
  • after the event we have announce the result and we got 3rd for the overall..so next is the BIG SPLASH event.....here all the senior jump in for our LAST YEAR except some fo the girl....well is so fun...
  • and in the big splash i learned a lesson which is...don't ever jump and stay beside the person who dont even know how to swim...they will juz pull you down....
  • after that everythign goes normal...and we went back to our lesson....
  • and till 3,30 feel like going back and don't go for football cause of stomache pain after drink so many pool water...
  • did told me to just went back...but well i just need to keep my promise....well seriously im not a emo person when i got emo there will be a reason! and....i didnt lie....cant u just talk properly to me...your voice always like i lie for the purpose get your kesian....(Man that make me look gay...)
  • To be honest friend does important...i dont..care what he think about me..but to me..my job is to maintain our relation with all my friend especially the buddy...
  • after that just play....today football so boring..i dont even touch the ball once....
  • so just when back home as usual and sleep till 8....and have chit chat with Aunty Sau...
  • at last as usual chat with Wei Yean..=D

No comments: