Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Normal Life Normal Day

  • Today have nothing really special...well let me see....
  • before break everything was totally normal....but..

- After Break -

  • Everything just change....and there is a question come into my mind....why u guys think sex is important...and why u guys are so careless.......
  • and so...i cried(stupid me)after break.....and get scolded.....say me always suddenly emo.....in here of 1 term....he and my friends should know...i will emo...and sad there will be a statement and reason.....i will not emo for no reason.....
  • after everything just go normal...anyway thanks to made me smile back....
  • during lunch wei yean ate chocolate...and share...she did offer me but i don't want....seriously and i make a mistake and calledthe chocolate name is TOSHIBA walao...so pai seh....haih...well everything is over le ba......nowadays everyone just study...and chong wei yean study...FUI YOH!
  • after that everything goes just fine till night....

- Night -

  • My Friend find me cause of her lover...haih...she should just be honest and brave le.....if not u making urself suffer...."sing lai ba....awake!!!"
  • my cousin came my house....she told me everything...about her loe thing and so on...well now she have a dificulties....which wanna choose Boy A or Boy B...wondering...
  • and den i told her about mine as well.....her answer is...i didnt fall in love...i just admire the person...hehe...well and i chat with my best friend....
  • my advise to HER.....just chill ba....u can find a BETTER MAN.....

No comments: