Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moody Day

  • today in the early morning my head kinda headache....well as wat today i chat with chin pang he told me...and teach somethg abt drink and drunk...
  • well after today wei yean had went to shop....and i alone in the house!....
  • and so today michelle she went to c doctor so our study group hav cancel....
  • and so so....cause of no one was accompany me....i was alone...i done nothig but just lie down on the bed....doin nothing and dreaming....but in the meant time....i miss someone.....i very very miss...someone......
  • till at night till i go for dinner...with my mum..in the car....i wanna cry but the tears just cant come out...and i dunno why...i know i just very miss the person...i wish i could like ever hug the person......
  • and so....i do my homework...while in the progress wei yean had came back from her shopping...she told me that the shopping is BORED!
  • after we had a chat awhile.....and den....my uncle has come back...i really hate him the most!
  • keep on disturbing me...and damm LC really like 1 slap giv him...
  • after i juz continue my homewor....
  • and snap! tomolo hav sejarah test...and i havent read....i wish i could wake up in the early morning.....and can do the revision in time....
  • wish i can sleep well tonight...i wish i can dream that person and the dream can make me have a happy day tomorrow.....

No comments: