Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trying to do my best

  • I just about Jealousy....about friendship things....dude cheer up yo!(me)
  • today...during assembly....join our gang..but...make him so bored....i trying my best...but i just don't have the courage...
  • but in account class we 2 have a lot of silly jokes that's make both of us laugh..well..just go on...and continue our lesson...today Siok Jin was being so friendly! b'coz here gang was not here =.="
  • over here i say some hint's to my buddy but so far Siok Jin got my point of view...and he was still blur =.="
  • so go to the end of class which is FOOTBALL! here they really make me run today.....and i afraid of the BALL.......
  • well it really make me exhausted.... that's is tiring....
  • so i went back home and sleep till 7...i went for dinner...
  • den i promise wei yean to called her...but since she is not in...I'll call her later den...and Kj he called me to ask HOMEWORK!...wow...he really improving...hehe all the best dude
  • here debbie and CP 3 of us have a chat in MSN....poor biebie no internet line =.=" sad feller
  • just wait till the end...
  • during this....i was thinking should I really celebrate my birthday..I'm still thinking and just worried...if combine....I worried he don't like...if didnt combine..i afraid no one will come...as i have asked...if both party in the same time...which one will you go....most all answer the other side...not mostly i all of them..so....to me..i dunno about you guys...but i think my party just doesn't important who i am? only a watak sampingan...k?.......man i duno should feel sad or happy about this....well think positively...if i just didnt celebrate...this will make all my friend more happy =D
  • In that case...stay happy....buddy and my friend...if you guys just happy...i will be just fine.....my birthday could just ignore it...haha...i told you guys before

in my mind friendship always come first.....

  • well hope the party will be super fun...and...i might cant attend...just maybe...haha.......hope everything go soon...just in case if i cant attend...hope everyone really have fun...^^ all the best yo....

No comments: