Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day =)

haha few....

Yesterday, I went out with my PMC friend... not to mention that it was really aweeesooommeeee
lol
Haha been singing the whole afternoon hahax...
And once it night I sing again =.=" end up I have broke my voice lol

Today I went out with Sha,Za.J, and Adamdam =DD LOL =X

haha we went for a movie which is


Yeah babeh is Date Night


Haha, Seriously this movie just laughed our butt off is damm freaky Funny man.. and the storyline just awesome and the title say it all.. you guys should go and watch it LOL hahax XP

is an awesome movie day I would say =)

and today, I'm going out for dinner with my "kai- parents" which is my god-parents lolx
well, they really love me alot like their real son =)... hopefully, I will have fun XD

- Enjoyment -


Hey yean! hahax XD

No comments: