Thursday, April 15, 2010

Enjoying

Heyy, haha guess what before i go on with what happen on me currently. I will like to mention that.... Wooohooo during my CS examination... Dia actually turned back and looked at me...and "winked" LOL!!!! and I'm like (wtf) lol.... haha to speak the truth... my heartbeat "ter"jumped lol.... - update you soon -

alright back to my day =D



  • ho hey~ LoL... haha today i went with my family for this awesome breakfast... their food just awesome LOL.. haha oh well after that, I go to have a Date with Ailin we went to cempaka to get our certificate =D. LoL
  • We met Pn,Nor. She is like "ehhhh" and both of us like hahha LOL! this is just awkward
and not to miss out Pn,Anita =).... Thx for her to help us so much =) miss u hell alot =D

After that, we going to ampang to meet my cousy~ oh yeah haha =D

And tomolo hopefully Ailin and I can go out have fun =D

hopefully can update pics soon =D



- Bored -


No comments: