Monday, April 19, 2010

Dumb

  • Today, I get into an account and viewed my another friend account... oh well, hmm it just grow and passby so fast... the moment I look into the eyes.... the face I can see it really enjoying thier lifes
Oh well, I'll just stay cool and forget about you?... .But is just weird I been through all type of people... but once I see back you... I just have the feeling there for you... hmm why eh?

I have no idea... But... If can I would like to chat back with you... or maybe just give me a call? Like how we used to talk?

Remember you asked me how many siblings I have? haha... we talk about it and laughed.... and I won't forget the place I went for it... and yeah.... I'm missing you....I miss your everything... Your laughed, voice, the moment you sit beside me...and you ask me question when you started to blur and don't understand something...haha gosh... LOL.... this is why my titled known as dumb... I just too dumb that I still fall for you...oh well,

- Yean don't guess ini siapa LoL! XD-

- Peace out - "Loved"

No comments: