Friday, April 23, 2010

Sincere

Today, I just realize that...friend are not easy to be made.....
even tho, they are friend of yours... but doesn't mean they show you in a sincere way....

you friend me, is because my parents helped your family out before.
you friend me, is because you wanna get benefit from me(which is I have nothing to be get)
you friend me, is because you think that you owed me
you friend me, is because you can used me

but

GUYS




A true friend doesn't goes that way....
Friend should be telling each other the facts and accept it....
Futhermore, you told me that you are ok.
but in other way you just ignored me and treat me invisibly
I called you, cause I'm really down and sad... and you actually ignore what I said and say yeah is better way that we text....(honestly, I been talking for so long and you actually tell me that text is actually better? wth...) Just tell me if it you busy...."tak mahu dengar sudah"
I'm so dissapointed in this.... I'm enough with all the craps do whatever you want....
If I'm immature so be it... and still this is regarding about feeling...
care about people feeling....

Sorry this whole thing is just to express myself...

yean ah yean...until today I still the same a...sigh help me la.... T.T

- Care -


No comments: