Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Different between everyone.....and the words of "Love"

Love
  • So...first of all, with all of sudden I just lost my direction and I dunno what is the meaning of the word....It made me sooo confuse.....I'm wondering why is this kind of feeling suddenly appear again....I just dunno why....Is really weird tho..
  • It makes me so confuse till I lost my so called my "social network".....the term of "putting this kind of stuff aside and concentrate for you future" I'm totally understand this kind of term...BUT sometimes the feeling just cant be control it just overcome and took over you.....I really kinda don't wish this kind of thing happen tho...
  • I think everyone actually do remember my previous poem that i created it last year....
  • That poem is create when i have the feeling now.... Sorry to some of my friend.... I really dunno this is happening on me again...cause that I promise you guys it wont happen....but I just cant make it....however I will still try.....
  • Everytime you people just mention "Human" name.....the feeling just appear and I just changed into the other me
  • Everytime I saw"Human" i just feel angry BUT jealousy doesn't happen
  • Everytime I'm alone and lonely....you "Human" came into my mind... how could this every happen in me....I really dunno....
  • I will give myself one week as an a probation for myself...If i pass means I will give my full 100% commitment into my works but if not.....I dunno.....

Different

  • Why people have a lot of fun.....
  • Why people can enjoy so much....
  • Why me.....let my mind close....can't I just let go? what the heck am I waiting?
  • Why am I making this kind of stuff disturbing me? Coddy the confident is in your hand....but you must not let this thing affect you
  • People have a lot of fun...You should have too.... Do not let your work overcome your life.....take it easy in every angle.....Take off the jealousy word....as my friend always said... " This is the life " Now, today i'm totally understand what is that suppose to mean....
  • Life is everything we go through that we haven't see and we have to move forward to see it.....
  • There Is more thing awaiting us in front, I must try to learn to balance my life... Keep it up... =)

No comments: