Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wave And Bye


4a.m.
  • Now Is 4am......my parents just left the house and went to China
  • I woke up....and wait till their van arrive so I can say bye to them.......
  • I went down and have a nap at the Sofa.....so, once the Van have arrived
  • I just helped my parent get their largest into the van.....While walking out from my house door.... I can feel the breeze and cold outside my house.....
  • Later on, my mum speak up
Mum : ok la, Coddy take care of the house ok? take care yourself most important
Coddy: yes mum =)
Dad : alright Coddy, Remember to take care everything while we are not around..and if you are driving do becareful
Mum : i already told him....Alright let's go

  • So, My dad tapped my shoulder and my mum hugged me and left......
  • My mum face expression show that she like gonna miss me......but of course I act like I knew nothing.....
  • My dad, also trust me.. will take care well.....
  • The morning wind, is so cold and breezing....I feel nothing at first.....till my mum hugged me.....I can feel the Voice of Siren....which is the feeling of loneliness.....
  • The first time, my parent will not be around me for 1week...
Mum Dad...No worries I will take care of the house properly.....Remember to get me more sourvenir

Have fun and all the best on your trip =)

MISS YOU!!!

~ Hope ~

No comments: