Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Moment of being Lonely and Friends

  • Today is been a morning wake up..... Yesterday the girl keep on mention that I will dream about "that people".... Who knows that i really dream about "that people" GOSH is suprising....but me as a friend... I reallly wish it come true..haehahha
  • I do not know did i walk back to my old path? or I have chosen a wrong path.....
  • However, today Panda and SF came to my house we did some revision about economics..... is kinda cool. Is just because i did master something on one of the topic.....
  • But Panda was like keep on mentioning about "that people name" I'm like kesian la "that people" ....it make me sound so wrong...Like im in love...HAHA (totally WTH)
  • after that, they went back....
  • After that, i had my dinner with my parent.....and after this dinner I will be alone for a week....Is just because my parent go to China at 4am later......and I will be alone.....
  • I just have to be stay strong for this few weeks! GO Coddy!?
  • After that, i went back to my room......suddenly the movie "Fated to love you" appear in my mind.....
  • It let me think that....am I alone? just so many thing came into my mind.....I really afraid....I will be alone.....Fated.....
  • Where is my belonging Fated? Where is my Destiny?... May hope i know where are you.....and just stay with me...always........

To my Dear one....I Love You.....

In my mind now....may only have you....howevere im waiting for you....and wait till you voice out to me....or action... I will not give up...until u said a word...."No"

~ Hope ~

No comments: