Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You

Hey.... i didnt saw for like 8 month...how are you? haha i may not know the answer
  • However, today i saw a video which is you are inside it....i hear your voice...even tho is only a short 2 second small part of you...i saw you smile and make joke....lively in a video....is just enough for me to think of you....
  • The way you act...honestly, just so cute....I really miss you till feel like hugging....and I did told my friend(you know who you are)...I believe we can or i would say might can be togetther
  • well..wondering will you call me like last time you did? haha im just waiting..
  • Guess what, today i listen to a song...which name "A Thousand Miles"
    I wonder if this song mean that no matter where are you...i can still feel you...and maybe is some hints i dunno LOOL... coz i accidentally/simply and click the song...so yea.....hehe....hopefully....I can see you soon and be like the old time =)

No comments: