Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Believe That I'm Not

  • I need stand for myself.... I'm insist that im not....must...Is a must to stronghold myself to move to the wrong path....I must not ever get through it..
  • Hopefully this thing will past soon....seems that...."that person" have afraid of me......but.....Once i get to college...
  • The moment, I step into the college....Is just make me think of it.....
  • Gosh....I though that this challenge had already over during my high schoo...but What The Heck.... It came back......
  • How am i suppose to overcome it....I really dunno....They say... Coddy stop thinking
  • I may not how to control and make myself relieve....Soo hard tho.......maybe I can....by just try to sit alone...let me think everything...and ignore my surrounding......Is just like is not suppose to happen.....I just get through one challenge and why now in a second..... It's just come another one so soon.....
  • But i hope, after I get through.... please.....hopefully "that person" will ok with me...and don't avoid me.....

~ Hope ~

No comments: