Friday, July 17, 2009

The Emotion and Feeling

  • with all the moment i actually still missing you....actually I dunno...everytime.....I got break down.....sad..emotional...the first ever thing is that.....come into my mind is you....but why....why must be you?....
  • I actually miss you...and describe how the moment when me be with you....is maybe only the 3 days.....but the 3 days memory is enough to make me remember the whole life.....
  • Did you know....I need you to comfort me... just need you.........I'm sure if you is staying beside me.....I'm fine....and i will be happy and no problem in my life....but once you are not around me...I can just feel that my "puzzle" is not complete....
  • Hopefully....This blog...will hope and wish that we will be togetther again...one day.....Just Hope

~ Hope ~

No comments: