Thursday, October 30, 2008

I feel weird..confuse with what i do...

  • i dunno what kind of feeling is this...i may not give you a proper answer....but could you just make me happy....for this past few week...i being stupid and just write all about my stupid feeling....it just becaming very irritating,.....
  • I wonder....what did you think of me..I just felt so dumb.....is just if you didnt care about me....i will feel sad
  • even if you are using me....i dunno...i will be fine..and kinda happy cause you will think of me...when you use me...(i dunno you are using me or not..)
  • but...after that...i also just feel sad..cause you just use me...for the purpose your happiness.....
  • and this make me feel kinda painful...and heart broken....
  • to say the true...i may not just answer you properly...and i don't dare to decline....
  • Decline..i will feel painful after you ask me why....are you ok?why you want to decline....
  • Accept...i look at you...i just being hard and uncomfortable and being sad...
  • i have no idea what i can do...i have no choice...
  • please....god...can you give me a hint...and just help me..or make me change....i don't want to continue like this....just no....please

hope everything just can change......

  • I just wanna be with you

No comments: