Sunday, October 26, 2008

There's No Place Like Us

  • i have no idea....the only place could not get away....is only my room...
  • my room is my world....
  • there is a place full of memory.....
  • there place i cried..
  • the place i laugh
  • the place i studied
  • the place i eat.....
  • the place i watch movie....
  • the place i listen to music...
  • the place i meet all my friend
  • the place i sleep....

and

  • the place where a lot of people have couple up...so far it's about 4 couple up in my room
  • but how come i don't have?
  • i just no idea......the moment i see you....my heart have broken...for being so sweet and romantic.....
  • i have no idea....as in speechless...mum...i need you...to let me stay strong....well if you are here....i can stay calm and wont feel lonely.....mum i miss you..=)
  • i will recognize all my distance....and the hope and wishes will just come true with no idea....
  • can i have some rewards...
  • why did u betray me?why...?why...?....i cant believe you treat me like that....i will remember.....
  • as long you doesn't betray me is enough.....plss dont....if she betray me...is fine...but you...please don't......I miss You....the moment of our days....(non-betrayer)

No comments: