Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missing A Part of Myself

  • Once you have away...from me....i really just miss you....
  • everytime...every moment i do every work....i just very miss you.....
  • but why? I Could just said that...it without reason and is just with all of sudden the feeling just came....
  • well....in the other way....your careness..your playfulness...your sweetness...your laughness....you sadness...your memory and worried...it just always be with me....but i just felt that...i have to share with the others....
  • cant it always be with me?....can i just be selfish once.....can i? Pls? pretty pls?
  • i really wish...just one day....you will be back with me...no matter how long.....
  • i will just describe with one...word..."wait"....i will be waiting no matter how long..even the day i be a corpse...and been sealed...in a box....that will not be released...i will be just wait....with no reason....
  • it may have no result...but in the use...i could just pretend nothing happen....
  • in front of you...i could not show out my tears....i could not show my happiness as well....
  • in this kind of reason i could just say...that.....i could not act or pretend...it bring me really suffer...and full of pain...
  • the searing of pain....it keep on burning...burn in me.....this...have may cause me...have the inner attack without reason....and it cause a high damage that may hard to be cure or heal..
  • well....but it just see that i may not have the chance by watching you....
  • seem u can find your own happiness...and i have to redeem myself...because of your happiness...
  • what will people say? Sacrifice? actually it doesn't matter...is just the meaning of the person you love....but once they are happy...you will just feel happy for them...and...it just have no idea...
  • and...it do...the jealousy exist in you heart...but what you need to do...is just pretend nothing happen and act like nothing....and once they asked? you'll just say you will fine.....
  • because BIG BOY DON'T CRY....hahas...
  • well....but you...tell you something...even i do lie...but i lie is just i do not want to hurt any single of your feeling...once you cry...i could not stand those feeling....i will feel sad....
  • in other way...my shoulder my hand will always here for you...to wish u can lie on...so you do not feel lonely...and it other ways..just wish you can feel better....
  • even every single stuff..it means nothing to you...but it just mean a lot to me.....
  • slowly we recall back everything we have done before...is really a sweet memory....and the word...like always make us just feel happy....i will say.....i only...will be with you...the everytime you smile...you laugh...you happy....i will just stand beside to smile with you =)
  • but....once you are tired...you sad...once you cry....my heart is like a sting...into me...make me feel hurt..and pain......
  • i wanna cry it out....but i just don't have tear inside my body....
  • so...let it be..people...let it be...is just depend on fate now...will just back to me....will just stop hurting me...will just be back to normal...or will just make me something special...
  • this kind of question i may not answered properly..is totally "?" question mark on it....the answeer....not im the one who decide...is only you....
  • only you my love...only you......
  • well.....i wonder...what will happen...on the following day...
  • once i didnt saw..you.I reli just miss...you...i wonder i could just hold your hand...
  • and give you a kiss through the hand...into your nerve and...your heart....is just the matter you accept me or not...
  • every moment you just in front of me...i feel the cutest and you are the most funny person.....
  • even you do hurt my feeling...and make me angry for the purpose for you happiness...i am really angry but...i just do not have the heart to scold or say anything back to you....i will just let you do anything on me...as long you feel happy...but once i saw you with another...
  • my heart is just as bad as an evil person....it all because of jealousy....
  • is all the same reason.....
  • i will hug you....if u wan me too...remember..i'm always be there for you.....what you want me to do...i'll just sacrifice for you..including my life..no matter how hard the thing have to be done...i just have to do it for you...
  • i may not be the best person for you...but i will just try my best and keep on for you....
  • remember....i will...just look at you and protect you...to prevent you from getting hurt by anyone....love you...

i miss you..what abt you? it just may not forever...but at least now u care me...it just well enough...and...i love you forever..

8 comments:

biao said...

cool man , ur sentence realy touch ,think u oso write out most of the boys feeling towards their gf o beloved , wish u good luck n gambateh !! ^.^

KID said...

haha...just a person called up for giving comment on this article...hehe

nice articles...wow...u really say it all out man...lol
though the part of being evil...kinda creepy...lol

biao said...

my sis oso got read ur blog , she oso feel that wat u write is full of feeling n realy touch , she hope u wil manage to get wat u hope for n good luck ya . ^^

biao said...

Hi dude , is me again ^^ , tis time , my gf saw ur blog le , she feel very touch n almost cry le , u r a nice n romantic dude , she wish u good luck n gambateh oso . ^^

biao said...

hehe , my friend , david khoo , read ur blog n use my name to leave comment for u cos he lazy sign up , hehe . He oso have gf le ,n he feel sad for u cos u r a kind n grandness people , willing to sacrified so many things to get ur love , although u cant get it now , but don wory , it wil come to u 1 day , so don give up , keep on ur effort , good luck n gambateh !! ^^

biao said...

Yoyo , my name is kyo , friend to biao , he ask me read ur article bcos he found that ur article is such touching .i use his name to leave comment for u cos i oso lazy sign up , xixi , hope u won mind it XD . well , it is sad by loving someone but cant 2gether wif her , but anyway , don get over sad by it , cos i m sure it wil come to u , so don give up ya , i support u , gambateh !! :)

biao said...

Hihi , is me again , tis is my 2nd time to visit to ur blog ^^ , well , although i love my gf much , but u r much much more better than me cos ur love towards the girl u love r more deeper n romantic if compare wif me , n i feel proud of u cos stil have boy so loyal to his beloved ,so yea.....don give up , jiayou jiayou o !!

yitzhen said...

i like ur dot point...1st time see people writing blog with dot point...anyway..jia you