Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time past by..

  • time is always past....cant the time like turn backward...
  • i really miss wat was happpening last time...
  • cant it be.....and....everything will be end...
  • after this year....i might have leave all my friend...and the one....
  • even more...im goin to oversea...to start a new life..with all of weird feeling and be surrounded by strangers...
  • so...is just wish to have gain happiness now...more better than later on.....
  • i wish all wat i wan..will came back to me..and dont....leave me...
  • so..this few days...have weird....sad,suffer,happy,excited,worried every kind of feeling just came out from no where...
  • i have no idea...
  • and i have did something that i havent done in my whole life....i n 17 years...and is my first time...indeed i have failed...but i will be fine...and i worried abt the other..
  • anyway can u please be normal?...dont try to avoid....u make me uncomfortable..and sad....
  • everything is true on the bottom of my heart....
  • and you guys..know what happen on me...and why still want to show all those stuff?
  • are u guys nutz? u guys r idiot! can u pls stop it....
  • you making me suffer...why..why??? wan to treat me like dis!....
  • i cant handle u guys anymore.....can u pls...care me more....i might need you....i maybe really need u...
  • so....i dunno what to do....the only word...u maybe can found someone better than me this weird people with full of stupidity....well no comment....

No comments: