Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Melody bring me and flow me away....

  • i dunno what am i suppose to do....
  • A Melody could just calm me down....a music can bring me to any kind of emotion
  • so i have no idea.....what kind of thinking i should be...hey..u being so caring to me..since i talk to you....it make feel so comfortable....
  • but when you didnt talk to me...i just felt cold....and feel sad.....
  • well....i hope my voice can become a melody to you..
  • to comfort you...
  • to make you happy
  • to stay with you
  • be in your mind...forever....
  • well now....
  • melody....the voice of yours...have confuse me,....have make me...crazy......
  • so.....you have bring me away...and be a person which is not myself anymore....
  • you change me everything.....you make me feel diference and make me feel something special and i can feel the feeling of being down...compare to last time.......
  • i wish this thing make me be much more happier...i dont want to be down..

A girl : Coddy a!! wake up la.
pls laa. like dat only also wa
dun lanlanyeh sinn no mood.
CONTROL URSELF laa. always wan me call you wake up...when you will wont get scolded from me...

  • haha...thx...for always awaken me....

1 comment:

biao said...

haha . seems like u r more better aldy . ^^