Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thx for the Support..(moral value XP)

  • haha...thank for evryone who have give me a spirit of energy to let me stand up...
  • now...First of all, the first thing i would not ever give something like bring me...down..
  • remember people the moment you just got hurt remember to just stay calm...do not come and over take those action yo....and everything will just be overcome...i am kinda sure...it do or will be paid back....in a good or proper way....
  • well just remain the stay....
  • to think about it or think back....we will know..the reason we are here..is just not for you....
  • but in this reason...it doesn't meant i will not let you down......
  • remember once you just come i will try to change you into a proper and good person...
  • i may not comform..that i will make it and i'm a 100% good person but...i will try my best to be one...so let do it people..without any knowledge just learn to say sorry...

2 comments:

biao said...

haha ^^

biao said...

haha , i lend u my luck n wish u good luck but must remember to return it to me o after u use it XD