Monday, October 27, 2008

Piano Tune

  • A Piano...could just bring you to somewhere...for some girl...they felt kinda romantic when a guy just played it for them....and mostly...all girls they just love to play piano...
  • the does not love the way how people play...but the love the sound of the instrument..it just attract them....
  • and so today....with all about music....and mostly about piano...
  • this instrument bring me all kind of memory...and i dunno is actually a good..thing...
  • Once the song is play...let me flash back my memory....
  • So....den....i try to give him some space....and so....i'll out from my house.....in this moment.....i when to my fav place....where i cry,sad,happy i would like to that place.....which nearby my house area.....what i can tell the hint "where a lot of people love to go there when is nothing to do and it's windy....."
  • so.....i bring my mum photo with me....cause i love to have my mum beside me...
  • so....everything wish just over soon....as my friend said...please do overcome it and don't let people control you....

No comments: